Limited Guarantee and Merchandise Return Policy
Johnson’s Gardens, LLC. For any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
All of us at Johnson’s Gardens value your business.This limited guarantee and merchandise return policy is intended to be a guide for our customers and employees.However, should you feel dissatisfied with a purchase which may fall outside of this limited guarantee and merchandise return policy, please share your concerns with a staff member and give us the opportunity to exceed your expectations.
A. Plant Material
Any tree, shrub, evergreen, or woody vine purchased from Johnson’s Gardens is warrantied for one year from date of purchase, and will be replaced once within the warranty period, should it die. This warranty does not cover or include any herbaceous perennial, annual flower, bulb, Rhododendron spp., Japanese maple, Buddleia spp., holly, rose, houseplant, or any plant planted in an above ground container.
All plants sited by a Johnson’s Gardens landscape designer and installed by a Johnson’s Gardens employee (or designee) will be guaranteed for one (1) year from the date of installation—regardless of plant type.
This is a one-time warranty replacement. Replacement of a replacement is not covered under this limited guarantee.
2) Plant Returns
Purchased containerized plants may be returned within eight (8) days provided the following criteria are met:
– Plants are returned in their original condition, as determined by a member of the Johnson’s Gardens sales staff, and are undamaged by drought stress, over watering, mechanical damage, or any other means.
– Returns are accompanied by both the original itemized receipt and any original tags attached to the plant(s) or in the container’s soil.
– Plant(s) must not have been removed from their original container.
– Balled and burlapped plants are not returnable.
– In the event a return is authorized, the refund will be given based on the original method of payment. Please allow four (4) business days to process checks.
Limited Guarantee is null and void if plant(s) are injured or killed by insects, rodents, mechanical damage, chemicals, vandalism, neglect, buck rub, or natural disaster.
B. Other Merchandise
1) Non-seasonal merchandise returned in good order within thirty (30) days of the purchase date along with the original receipt will be issued a refund to the original method of payment. Please allow four (4) business days to process checks. Merchandise returned without a receipt will be issued a store credit at the lowest selling price of the item. There are no refunds or exchanges permitted on clearance items.
2) Seasonal/holiday merchandise returned in good order within thirty (30) days of the purchase date and before the holiday along with the original receipt will be issued a refund to the original method of payment. Please allow four (4) business days to process checks. There are no refunds or exchanges permitted on seasonal/holiday merchandise after the reflected holiday. No returns/refunds on Christmas trees, wreaths or green arrangements are permitted.
3) Garden/landscape chemicals cannot be returned for credit or exchange if opened or partially used.